Update

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My meter standart (我的评分标准)

Now, I make a list for people to know how to measure my mater standards .

A scale of 5:

5 / 5 = perfect score = movie that time must seen at least once in life time , sure will die without eyes close if not seen. But I never gave a perfect score for any movie yet, because I think that all movies still has room for improvement.

4.5 / 5 = masterpiece = Movies with these score sure will be my BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

4 / 5 = good made =Movies with these score easily be my BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

3.5 / 5 = = most commonly score. nothing good but also nothing bad. Okay movie.

3 / 5 = 3 is those movie only worth a look when you are free.

under 2.5 = poor, normally I will not write reviews for movie under that score.


我常常会以多少之五来评分。 现在做个列表让人知道我的评分的标准是如何衡量的。

满分为5:

5/5 = 满分= 人生必看之电影, 没看过死后会死得不眼闭。不过本人没给过满分的电影,因为认为所有电影都有进步空间。

4.5/5= 佳作 = 给这样分数的电影一定会是在我人生中成为我心目中的TOP LIST。希望以后可以做个Top List电影的排行榜。

4/5 = 上作 = 拿到4的电影已经可以成为Movie of the Year 了。

3.5/5 = 中规中举= 最常给这样的分数, 就是一般而已。

3/5 = 下作 = 拿3就等于不是很好看了, 不过没事做还值得一看那种。

below 2.5 = 通常如果差到这样的我都已经不会像要写评语了。

No comments: